H & V Group is committed to maintaining leadership in the HVAC industry by representing quality products that offer innovative, sustainable, efficent solutions to our clients’ needs
The highest quality Air Distribution Products from our manufacturer partners. This includes everything from clean air movement to the most stringent ventilation needs.
Greenheck’s new Vektor-MS inline mixed flow laboratory exhaust fan is designed to reduce fan energy in demand-based laboratory exhaust applications and safely allows variable frequency drives to be applied to laboratory exhaust fans.
H&V Equipment Sales is committed to maintaining leadership in the industry by representing quality products that offer innovative solutions to our clients’ needs. The manufacturers we represent build sustainable, efficient, quality equipment.
Adiabatic Heat Rejection System
The Adiabatic Cooling System features adiabatic pre-cooling of the intake air. This is the latest development in Güntner’s dry cooler technology, featuring the simplicity of their air cooled dry coolers and condensers.
- By the Department of Health definition, it does not need to be registered as a cooling tower in New York State
- Does not aerosolize water
- Does not recirculate water
- Energy efficient- reduced peak kw/hrs
- Water treatment not required
- Lower cost of ownership
- Extended free cooling hours extended
- Fully drainable for dry operation
- Attractive alternative to evaporative cooling system.
The H & V Warehouse is fully stocked to help you complete your projects on time. This includes jobsite materials along with any shop supplies you might need.
Lindab Safe duct systems provide dependable ventilation and a convenient installation method.
© 2015 H & V Sales, Inc. All rights reserved.