H&V Sales Group is committed to maintaining leadership in the industry by representing quality products that offer innovative solutions to our clients’ needs.
- H&V Sales Group is committed to maintaining leadership in the industry by representing quality products that offer innovative solutions to our clients’ needs.
About H&V Sales Group:
- H&V Sales Group is a manufacturer’s representative firm comprised of three companies; H&V Sales, Inc., H&V Sales Warehouse, Inc., H&V Equipment Sales, Inc. Over time we have grown into a multi-dimensional group that provides solutions for the Heating Ventilation, and Air Conditioning markets. We have proudly served architects, engineers, contractors and owners across upstate New York with a primary mission to deliver superior products and customer service that offer complete solutions. We accomplish this by representing manufacturers that complement each other and offer dependable, energy efficient, cost effective, high quality solutions hand in hand with application support, product selection, and installation support recommendations.
H&V Sales, Inc.:
- Originally formed in 1974 representing the Greenheck Fan Corporation, H&V Sales has been committed to providing quality equipment solutions in the HVAC industry for over 40 years. We have proudly represented some of the industries’ leading manufacturing firms including Price Industries, Lindab, Metal-Fab and Markel Products.
H&V Sales Warehouse, Inc.:
- With the addition of new lines in the 1990’s, the business grew again in 1996 to add a local warehouse to stock Air Side products for local contractors. With over 10,000 Sq. /Ft. of space, the H&V Warehouse stocks just about everything needed on a HVAC construction project in addition to shop supplies. This allows our customers to get the job done quickly and on time.
H&V Equipment Sales, Inc.:
- In 2010, the business grew again by adding a third dimension, H&V Equipment Sales. H&V Equipment Sales carries a multitude of innovative and industry changing products ranging from Air Handling Units, Precision Computer Room Units, Hybrid Heat Pumps, Desiccant Drying Systems (both liquid and wheel type), Chillers, Cooling Towers, etc. The equipment division stretches beyond the confines of WNY from Erie PA, across NY State to Utica, Watertown and Binghamton NY.
- H&V Sales Group is committed to maintaining our leadership in the industry by representing quality products that offer innovative solutions to our clients’ needs. We are continuously seeking manufacturers that produce sustainable, efficient and quality products. This will ensure that we continue to provide integrated efficient solutions to our clients. We are also active members of ASHRAE (The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers), AEE (Association of Energy Engineers), AFE (Association of Facilities Engineering), The Associated New York State Food Processors Association, and the DBIA (Design-Build Institute of America). A continuous presence with these groups allows H&V Sales Group to be a leader in the HVAC industry in the present and looking forward into the future.
© 2016 H & V Sales, Inc. All rights reserved.